Sunday 13 February 2011

Fixtures for the remainder of season

Please be patient with the fixtures between now and the end of the season.

I am working on a basis that wherever possible I am trying to set the fixtures at least a fortnight in advance.

There will be on a one which will only be on a weekly basis.

The winner of the cup games Handsworth Turf Tavern v Ridgeway Athletic will play Brunsmeer Abbey on the 27th February.

I am trying to get as many quarter-final ties as I can on the 6th March but because the odd fixtures is running over there will be the odd fixtures which will go over.

Once the cups are set I will endeavour to rearrange all the league matches remaining.

All the games which can be rearranged on Warminster have been rearranged with three fixtures on Thursday 7th April. I have e-mail Lindsay to book all the games into her schedule.

Also Arbourthorne EA A have a game on the 24th April if it can be accommodated round the cricket.

Thanks for your patience.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment